Monday, September 15, 2014

SAM CLAFLIN STAYS HUMBLE - TELLS VANITY FAIR 'HUNGER GAMES' HASN'T CHANGED HIS LIFE





Sam Claflin - "The Riot Club" Premiere - Arrivals - 2014 Toronto International Film Festival




In a Vanity Fair interview for the promotion of his film The Riot Club, Sam Claflin shows a humble side stating that being a part of the Hunger Games franchise has not changed his life at all. 

"Nothing has changed. I'm exactly the same person. Everything's exactly the same."


The only thing that has changed is that Finnick Odair physique. 


At the film's premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, Claflin recently told E!'s Mark Malkin that he has been on a bit of a diet break since filming the Hunger Games.

"I'm on a little bit of a break, a little downtime." 

"I'm enjoying myself, everything that I've missed over the two and a half years nearly. I'm kind of catching up. Lots of friends, family and drinks to be ordered."

That's okay Sam, we have you on DVD to forever enjoy Finnick in all his glory.











Photo credit: Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...