Monday, July 16, 2012

JODIE FOSTER SAYS KRISTEN STEWART IS "BRILLIANT" IN SWATH: "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER TOO"




Jodie Foster continues to give heaps of praise towards SWATH and Kristen Stewart. The Academy Award winner is attending the San Diego Comic-Con Convention for the first time promoting her film Elysium.


In an interview with Access Hollywood Foster said she should have obtain some tips from her former Panic Room co-star on handling the Comic-Con crowds.


“She’s doing great. I just saw ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ which I thought was extraordinary and I thought she was absolutely brilliant in.”


The “Breaking Dawn” beauty, now 22, was just 12 years old when she played Jodie’s on-screen daughter back in 2002, and Jodie said she’s watched Kristen’s career grow with a bit of maternal pride.


“I’m proud of her,” she said. “I feel like she’s my daughter too!”


This is the second interview where Foster has expressed that she enjoyed SWATH but Foster has always indicated her pride in the success in Stewart's career. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...