Thursday, November 10, 2011

TRAILER SCRIPT
WITH MUSIC


Universal



Queen:  "Do you hear that? It's the sound of battles fought and lives lost."

"It once pained me to know that I am the cause of such dispair. 
But now...
their cries give me strength."

"Beauty is my power."

"Mirror, mirror on the wall...
who's fairest of them all?"

Mirror:  "You are the fairest...but there is another destined to surpass you."

"Consume her heart and you shall live forever."

Queen:  "Find me someone who doesn't fear the dark forest to hunt her down."

Huntsman:  "Why is she of such value?"

Queen:  "That is none of your concern."

Huntsman:  "If I refuse...?"

Queen:  "Lips red as blood...hair black as night...bring me your heart my dear dear Snow White."





 






Music Source/via @AdeleStew/@patronuska

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...