Sunday, October 30, 2011

STEWART - BOLLYWOOD STAR?



(Source: Stewart/Khan)


Kristen Stewart doesn't mind spreading her wings outside of Hollywood to dip her toes into the Bollywood scene.

Stewart says she is a fan of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan and would love to star opposite him in a Bollywood movie.

"I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies... for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi."

Stewart also spoke with the media about Shah Rukh's current movie called Ra.One.

“I have also seen the promos of his latest movie Ra.One which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie. I’ll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to me.”

Stewart is definitely shows she is willing to work outside of the box of Hollywood and expand into other worlds of film.




 Source/Source

via @Jesm30

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...